The National Association of Balneary and Balneoclimatic Resorts in Romania is a legal entity under private law, operating in accordance with the provisions of Ordinance 26/2006, having as its main activity the promotion and development of Romanian spa tourism, being an association of local public authorities with tourist resort status, representative at national level, having its fiscal headquarters in Slănic-Moldova, Vasile Alecsandri str. no. 4 Bacău county, CIF 18817601.
The National Association of Spa and Balneoclimatic Resorts in Romania was founded in 2006, with the aim of a national and international collaboration, with localities and associative structures, with the aim of a closer unity between its members, to protect, develop and promote tourism Romanian, through its objectives, convinced that the means by which it can achieve this goal is the conclusion of agreements in the administrative field, the use of current legislative facilities as well as the promotion of specific legislative initiatives.
The main objectives of the National Association of Spa and Balneoclimatic Resorts in Romania, which are also found in the Spa Tourism Development Strategy, are:
- provides strategic and technical assistance to resorts that would like to join such a network,
- helps spa and balneoclimatic resorts to find the necessary financing,
- takes necessary steps to the Institutions, in order to support tourism.
Our association includes 33 resorts, respectively, Slănic-Moldova, Praid, Covasna, Borsec, Sovata, Tășnad, Buzia, Băile Tușnad, Bazna, Amara, Vlăhița, Târgu Ocna, Vatra Dornei, Târgu Neamț, Băile Felix/Sânmartin, Năvodari, Geoagiu – Bai, Pucioasa, Gura Humorului, Techirghiol, Ocna Sibiului, Voineasa, Baile Govora, Merei/ Sărata Monteoru, Mangalia, Călimănesti, Baile Herculane, Baile Olănești, Moinești, Eforie, Sângeorz-Băi, Vața de Jos.
The association also has an executive management body, namely the Board of Directors.
The members of the board of directors of the National Association of Spa and Balneoclimatic Resorts in Romania are the following:
- Mr. Baciu Gheorghe - as president,
- Zsolt Laszlo Fulop - as first vice-president,
- Ilie Bonchiș - as vice president,
- Cristian Radu - as vice president,
- Laszlo Nyagrus - as vice president,
- Dănuț Adrian Farcău - as vice president,
- Vasile Cărăguț - as vice president,
- Florinel Constantinescu - as vice president,
- Cristian Aurelian Ciubotaru - as secretary.